top of page
MeSI™ v3.71 software screenshots. The software is available for Windows 64 bit and supports 4K resolution.
1. DUT spectrum – Wavelength Spectrometry
2. Measurement analysis (Load/Save Mode)
3. Power measurement – Average Power
Gallery Screenshots 1
1. DUT spectrum – Wavelength Spectrometry. Agilent HP81689A, HP81637B, HP8163A.
Measuring a Silicon Photonics racetrack-shaped ring resonator (Add Drop Filter) by scanning optical wavelengths at steps of 0.05nm.
The equipment in used is Agilent® tunable laser HP81689A, Agilent® photodetector HP81637B and Agilent® mainframe HP8163A.
Gallery Screenshots 2
2. Measurement analysis (Load/Save Mode). No equipment connected.
The throughput port measurement of a 4 ports Photonic Crystal filter is loaded for analysis. 12.7dB extinction ratio with FSR>50nm is observed.
Gallery Screenshots 3
3. Power measurement – Average Power (stability test). Agilent HP81689A, HP81637B, HP8163A.
Average power detection within 60 seconds is measured in the 1,550nm wavelength. Power fluctuations of about 0.4dB can be noticed.
Gallery Screenshots 4
4. General Settings dialog box.
Apply new setting to inspect the results.
Gallery Screenshots 5
5. Equipment Setup dialog box.
Setup and configure the equipment.
bottom of page