1. DUT spectrum – Wavelength Spectrometry. Agilent HP81689A, HP81637B, HP8163A.
Measuring a Silicon Photonics racetrack-shaped ring resonator (Add Drop Filter) by scanning optical wavelengths at steps of 0.05nm.
The equipment in used is Agilent® tunable laser HP81689A, Agilent® photodetector HP81637B and Agilent® mainframe HP8163A.
2. Measurement analysis (Load/Save Mode). No equipment connected.
The throughput port measurement of a 4 ports Photonic Crystal filter is loaded for analysis. 12.7dB extinction ratio with FSR>50nm is observed.
3. Power measurement – Average Power (stability test). Agilent HP81689A, HP81637B, HP8163A.
Average power detection within 60 seconds is measured in the 1,550nm wavelength. Power fluctuations of about 0.4dB can be noticed.
4. General Settings dialog box.
Apply new setting to inspect the results.
5. Equipment Setup dialog box.